We at iOSXpert have been working remotely for more than a decade: More than 90% of our entire sales and consulting process takes place without physical contact to the customer. Over the years, we have optimized our processes in such a way that we can continue to work with our accustomed quality even in the current crisis situation – even if our team works mostly from home. We would like to share our lessons learned with you, both in terms of the use of our tools and our processes.
Check out a series of articles that focus on the various technical aspects of Remote Working:
- Telephony, also from home
- Intelligent Contact Forms on your own Website
- Arrange Appointments 24/7
- Live-Chat on our Website
- Slack for internal Team Communication
- Zoom Video Conferencing with Customers and Colleagues
- HELLO Cam for Video Conference Calls
- Double Robotics Telepresence Robot
Would you like to work remotely with your team? We are happy to help our Daylite customers free of charge with the setup of Zoom, Acuity Scheduling and Slack or advise you on the possibilities of further services. Click here to arrange a free appointment:
We have compiled all the services that we present in our Remote Working series in a PDF for you to download.