All Web&Map features at a glance:
• Show selection in Web&Map
• Directions with Apple Maps
• Vicinity search in Daylite
• Free vicinity search in Daylite
• Save a vicinity search as a list
• 3D view and gesture control
• Free map mode
• Save the map as an image
• Improved plotting of customer maps
• Color-coded pins
• Editable detail views of the objects
• Geocoding of objects
• Filter criterion “Geocoded for Web&Map”
• Geocoding error groups
• Geo browser history
• Maps in the Daylite sidebar
• Slide-over in map view
• Contextual menus for search results in map view
• Automatic address capture
• Completion of addresses
• Create records from map view
• Show appointments on map
Show selection in Web&Map
Let Web&Map show you selected people and companies on the map.
See at a glance where your customers are located.
Complement personal data with insider information
In the age of social media it is not particularly difficult to find out information about customers and companies. Why not use this for your own business?
The Web&Map plugin allows you to access numerous well-known social media platforms, such as Facebook or XING, and search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo, from within a selected Daylite dataset, in order to track down insider information.
In the process a contact selected in Daylite is automatically selected as a search object.