Reduce the effort of creating new addresses with a single mouse click. Search for companies in the Apple map database and transfer them with all their data directly into Daylite.
The map function of Web&Map determines the distance of any company or person in Daylite, starting from the address of an initial contact or displaying a selection of contacts on a map based on their geographic coordinates. Your appointments can also be displayed on a map.
Integrated web browser
The web function integrates a context-sensitive internet browser into Daylite. Call up a person’s XING, LinkedIn, or Facebook profile with one click, or research departure times with Google Maps or German Rail.
Web&Map: A must-have for everyone who regularly looks for additional information for their Daylite contacts on the internet.
HelpCenter articles about Web&Map
- What is Web&Map?
- How can I use web services?
- How do I search for contacts, appointments and addresses in Web&Map?
- How do I create a new company record with Web&Map?
- Where in Daylite do I find map part of Web&Map?
- How do I conduct a vicinity search using Web&Map?
- Can I plan my route using Web&Map? (Directions)
Have questions about our Daylite extensions?
Make a free appointment with our consulting team: